Saturday 31 March 2012

Recent Floods Thailand New changes........Luxury Lanna Hmong Bags

Due to the Recent Flooding in Thailand, I have been busy helping my family and others in getting their lives back on track to normality. My family is moving to the home place of my fathers parents, in the beautiful Northern reaches of Thailand.
I want to thank all of the fans, clients and customers of my bags who have stayed with the shop, though little activity has taken place.
We hope to have more Beautiful Unique, vintage Hmong bags coming onto Etsy within the Next week. We have some delightful and incredible strong pieces that i know everyone will love and adore. We have also some NEW concept ideas for summer for bringing that Ethnic boho look to the beach or BBQ.
Please once again allow me to Thank all of you beautiful people for giving me the opportunity to express our culture and make beautiful fashion for you to enjoy.

Hope to see you at the store soon.

Nuk x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment